Code of Conduct
We are a group of like-minded people running for a common purpose: Fun, enjoyment and support in an inclusive environment. We expect everyone to follow the below code of conduct if they wish to remain a member of the club.
We have a collective responsibility to help each other
- Together for safety, inspiration, routine and friendship.
We are a running club rather than a ‘learn to run club’
- Basic level – 10 minute mile pace (6 mph).
Be mindful of others
- Not too fast & not too slow, different strokes for different folks.
Remember your running etiquette
- Overtaking giving plenty room, not leaving others behind and looping.
- Respecting others from different running clubs during races.
Support the session leader
- We don’t get lost, we simply discover new routes!
- If you see the group getting stretched then instigate a loop, as the session leader will be concerned with the route.