STRIDERS CLUB RUNS RESUME ON 29 MARCH 2021
England Athletics has confirmed that group running can resume on 29 March.
From that date, we can also run outside of club runs in groups of up to 6. As before, social distancing rules will continue to apply:
- you will be able to meet outdoors either in a group of 6 (from any number of households), or in a group of any size from up to 2 households (each household can include existing support bubbles, if eligible)
- you will be able to take part in formally organised outdoor sports with any number of people (outdoor sports venues and facilities will be able to reopen)
- childcare and supervised activities will be allowed outdoors for all children
- formally organised parent and child groups will be able to take place outdoors for up to 15 attendees. Children under 5 will not be not counted in this number
Keep active and stay positive. For further information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home
We will continue to update information on this page as the government releases any new changes.
- Follow guidelines.
- All members to be safe and feel safe.
- Any members of the public we meet while on runs with one other person are in no doubt that we are following Government guidelines on social distancing.
As before, we MUST observe 2m social distancing at all times – before, during and after our runs.