Latest Guidance from England Athletics about training during the pandemic
NEW NATIONAL LOCKDOWN RULES FROM 5th JANUARY 2020
The UK Government has confirmed that individuals can exercise outside of their home in a public outdoor space, limited to once per day and not involving travel outside their local area, as follows:
- By themselves.
- With people they live with.
- With their support bubble (if legally permitted to form one).
- In a childcare bubble where providing childcare.
- When on their own, with one person from another household.
Please note the limit of once per day and the definition of “local area”.
Keep active and stay positive.
For further information:
We will continue to update information on this page as the government releases any new changes.
- Follow guidelines.
- All members to be safe and feel safe.
- Any members of the public we meet while on runs with one other person are in no doubt that we are following Government guidelines on social distancing.
As before, we MUST observe 2m social distancing at all times – before, during and after our runs.